Monday, September 20, 2010

Heather's Bridal Portraits

Bridal Portraits are my favorite sessions to do. I love being able to make a bride feel and look beautiful in her dress. Heather Young was especially fun. She had this little model inside just waiting for the opportunity to come out and play. She wanted to try out the locations in Glen Rose so that we could utilize the studio. I am so glad she did. I was really happy with the way the studio shots turned out.

This bridal session turned out to be a real test of my patience. I loved the shoot so much, but I had to wait until her wedding day passed before I could post anything. So here you go, Heather's bridals. Let me know what you think.

Heather Young Bridal



Heather Young Bridal




Heather Young Bridal



Heather was such a trooper. I'm pretty sure laying on a rock like this for any amount of time can't be fun. She didn't complain even once. I'm glad she didn't. I love the hard and soft features in this picture.


Heather Young Bridal



I love catching the moon in pictures. So romantic!

Heather Young Bridal


Here is one of those "working it" shots. I feel like Heather should be in magazines. Gorgeous girl.
Heather Young Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment