Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jason, Cassie, and little Liam

Gosh, I love working with Jason and Cassie. They are always so much fun! They definitely make it look easy. This is my first time to work with sweet little Liam. He was so adorable. He seemed a little sleepy during the first part of our shoot. My favorite shot of him is the one right after he is guided down the slide. I love the enthusiasm!

He looks uncannily like Jason. Like if Jason or Cassie were mad scientists, I would probably have to fight the urge to look further into it. Lucky Man. I'm pretty sure I got all the recessive genes my parents had to offer. I'm not sure which parts of me would carry on. Probably my smile. Everyone in the Holder family has a really big happy smile.

Speaking of smiles, watching family videos online has been making me so happy lately. It's just amazing to have the opportunity to be allowed a glimpse into someone else's life. I hope that you understand what I mean when you watch this video. My little sister Sarah helped me with the video and actually took all the pictures with the exception of the very last heart one.




No comments:

Post a Comment