Monday, September 20, 2010

My Beautiful Nieces

I have the most beautiful nieces in the world! I'm sorry to break it too all you aunt's out there...well, with the exception of MY aunts. My niece Camryn just turned two. She had her Minnie Mouse party at Chuckie Cheese. It was actually my first time to ever go. She is so young, I'm not sure she really understood what the commotion was all about. She did sing the happy birthday song to me a couple days later though. She has such a sweet voice and a sweet Texas twang. I really have no idea where she picked it up! Yesterday was my niece Luanna's 6 month birthday, she get's extra celebrations for being so darn cute. My sister Sarah and I took her to the Used Book Store in Dallas. Here are a couple of pictures of the two of them. Be jealous. They really are cute.














No comments:

Post a Comment