Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hillary and TJ's Mountaintop Wedding



Hillary and TJ got married on top of a mountain at her childhood home this Friday. I couldn't stop thinking about one of my favorite Ron Burgundy quotes all day.

"I know that one day Veronica and I are going to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited. "

All silliness aside, It was a gorgeous wedding. It doesn't hurt that TJ and Hillary are absolutely gorgeous and madly in love to boot. I was so excited to get these pictures edited to show everyone. Here are some of my favorites:

He works for Steve Madden, so of course their shoes were awesome.



Literally on top of a mountain, every direction I turned held a breathtaking view and a gorgeous backdrop.


She refurbishes antique chairs. This one was perfect for pictures.



You see how he looks at her? That's what love looks like. This is their first dance. They are just the cutest couple.


Hillary (a woman of many talents) designed the cake. I think she did an outstanding job.


I can't wait to shoot their honeymoon session. I'm excited to see what we can come up with.


1 comment: