Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Suzanne and Matt's Donovan Pavilion Wedding in Vail


It's been a while since I blogged because I have been so busy this summer. Suzanne and Matt have inspired me to get back into it. Suzanne put so much thought and effort into her wedding and everything was absolutely beautiful!
I made a little slideshow of their wedding. I just wanted to try it out to see if it is something I could offer people with their packages in the future. I love the way it turned out!



Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding as well.


This is their first look, I love the blindfold idea! It was pretty funny. She teased him a bit before taking it off.


Way to be gorgeous Suzanne! Seriously!


We actually did their engagement session in Vail Village a while back. We tried to take pictures in the bridge, but there were just so many people walking around that it was nearly impossible. Here's an example of people respecting the bride! There was even a mom that pointed Suzanne out to her daughter and said "Look honey, it's a princess." Cute!


This is one of my favorite shots to capture. The groom adoring his bride as she walks down the aisle.


Haha! I love it when people let me take silly pictures.


They are obviously very happy to have each other. You can see it in their faces.



Everything was perfect, all the way down to Suzanne's shoes. Just adorable.


This cake is so beautiful! One of Suzanne's friends made it. It's definitely one of the most creative cakes that I have ever seen.


I want to thank Suzanne and Matt for letting me be a part of their day. I really loved being there and congratulations to you two for finding each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment