Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ramineh's Maternity Session

There are three people that I used as models when I first started taking pictures that really influenced me to pursue photography as a career. All three of these girls Monica, Ramineh and Sarah (my sister) are absolutely gorgeous. They let me dress them up and take silly pictures with my little Minolta 35mm camera that my brother bought me as a Christmas present. Having moved 800 miles away from my hometown in Texas, I was pleasantly surprised when Ramineh asked me to take her maternity pictures. Ramineh is one of the most beautiful people I know. She has a passionate personality that you don't see in many people. She finds things that she loves and loves them with all of herself. I know she will make a wonderful mother and will love Zephyr with all of her heart.

Pregnant women are so beautiful. There is just something so sweet and delicate about them.

epic maternity pictures in a field, bohemian pregnancy pictures, hippy maternity pictures, maternity in a field on a blanket, sunset maternity

I generally don't like to post two pictures of the same pose on my blog, but I loved these two so much that I honestly couldn't pick between the two.

epic maternity pictures in a field, bohemian pregnancy pictures, hippy maternity pictures, maternity in a field on a blanket, sunset maternity

Maternity pictures are a celebration of a woman's changing body. Feel free to show off how beautiful your body is when you are pregnant!

nude, naked, maternity, pregnancy, field, scarf, wrap, photography, picture, sunset, sunflare

This next one is an image that my sister Sarah (always so helpful) picked out for this shoot. She found it on Pinterest. I absolutely love the way it turned out.

maternity, chalk, sidewalk, road, baby names, zephyr baby mames, pinterest

This is James the love of Ramineh's life. They are so cute together.

bohemian maternity, maternity photography, pregnant pictures, field photography, couples maternity field

sunset, maternity, picture, photography, field, pregnant, couples, love

I love a couple that can laugh. So cute!!

funny maternity picture, pregnant woman cravings, pregnant craving icecream

Thanks again Ramineh! I can't wait to take Zephyr's pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job as usual Jess!! I wish you were still in town. I'm going to need a photog for my maternity pictures in May :) Great job!!

    -Gabrielle from Savannah, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabrielle, I would have loved that. I unfortunately don't know when I will get to come back for a visit.

    ReplyDelete